Garry’s practice includes helping victims of personal injury (medical malpractice, auto accidents, civil rights, product and drug manufacturer liability), individual immigration (including political asylum), business immigration (e.g. EB-5 investment visas), family law (divorce, child custody), commercial disputes, and employment litigation, including wage & hour disputes.
From 2008 to 2012 Garry served as a Level II Agency Attorney for the Family Court Legal Services in Brooklyn, where he helped prosecute cases of child neglect. Garry has also served as an e-discovery consultant for some of the top firms in New York City. Most recently, Garry has been helping individuals and entrepreneurs navigate complex liability claims, immigration law, and employment disputes.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (Cum Laude), 2007
- Hunter College, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- New York Court
- New Jersey State Court
- Federal District Courts for the Southern District of New York
- Federal District Courts for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- New Jersey District Federal Court
- United States Supreme Court
- Russian (native speaker)